Operations Improvement (Sort FST Analyst)
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Run analyze for warehouse erformance, presenting the solution for every gap in KPI
- Responsible for create & lead operations improvement projects i.e. to identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Present relevant insights to multiple stakeholders to gain support for driving operational performance
- Travel throughout nation on doing: operational review, project execution, problem identification, suggesting operational improvements, and training consultation.
- Education degree: Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Information Technology, Information System, Statistics or Engineering. Preferably from reputable universities, with min. GPA 3.00
- Working experience: preferably 1 years of experience as operation analyst or related position
- Advanced in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and conceptual skill
- Highly flexible, easy to adapt with new environment, project management, teamwork, customer centric and eager to self-learn under minimal direction
- Willing to travel around Indonesia
Submit a job application