Personnel Management Executive
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Personnel Data Management responsible for all data processing, starting from onboarding until employee offboarding, managing existing databases on HRIS and updating process all existing data & information.
- Manage all employee personal data on HRIS
- Manage necessary update on HRIS, related to governance regulation or internal Ninja
- Explore HRIS enhancement and new features
- Monitoring attendance process & report for sort team through HRIS
- Ensure data management process are managed properly through monthly report
- Supervise employee information updates, start form employee onboarding to offboarding process
- Explore new improvement on data & information process and coordinate with related functions
- Bachelor degree from all majors
- Min. 1 year having experiences in personnel or managing HRIS
- Experienced in managing mass data/information processing
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, strong in Excel & Spreadsheet
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal skill
Submit a job application