Sales Executive Trenggalek
Sales & Business Development
East Java, Indonesia
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Sales Executive role will be to develop, drive and grow Ninja Xpress presence in Indonesia by growing our social commerce market through a process-driven, coordinated sales effort with the local Sales team as well as managing our current clients to ensure best in class customer experience.
- Prospecting & Growing clients in the social commerce market
- Continuous cold calling of prospective clients (e.g. Ecommerce Sellers).
- Arrange sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Track prospects - identify decision-makers, specific qualifications, the best solution that company can offer - to specific client’s need.
- Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing key clients accounts
- Closing sales and maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Managing and monitoring of day-to-day relationships and communications.
- Closely work with management and other departments to assist in market assessment efforts and provide on-the-ground insights.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Sales Executive / Business Development / Acquisition Executive, preferably experience logistic/ last mile industry
- Critical and fast thinking related to understanding a prospect's interest level in a Small Medium Enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, high energy, positive attitude.
- Able to handle rejection and pressure.
Submit a job application