EXECUTIVE, FINANCE (ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE)
Accounting & Finance
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Responsible for processing and posting incoming payments.
- Research for possible posting errors or unapplied payments.
- Reconciling receipts.
- Work on process flow and process improvement for Payment Posting team.
- Submits underpayments and overpayment information to appropriate Collector for follow-up.
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholder on payment mismatch.
- Initiates refunds of identified overpayments.
- Follows-up to ensure resolution for cash balance error and bank reconciliation.
- Evaluate & Analise AR Aging Report (NinjaMart)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 1 years of finance, accounting and auditing experience (preferably junior executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or AR)
- Experience in account receivable and General Ledger account in logistics environment is desired.
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand complex data and issues with demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
- Familiar with ERP system environment and computer literate - Microsoft excel, words and PowerPoint
- Able to analyse and grasp a situation quickly from different perspectives and create well-reasoned solutions.
- Demonstrates ethical and moral behaviour; unquestionable integrity and character.
- Highly organized and has ability to manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Through effective communications skills, able to present ideas and complex, technical information clearly and persuasively to a wide range of audiences. Including ability to support accounting decisions with logical evidence and persuasively present position and respective journal entries.
- Interpersonal skills that establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly. Creates team atmosphere while achieving key objectives.
- Develops subordinates through coaching and feedback on results. Shares personal knowledge and experience. Acts decisively on performance problems.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Submit a job application