Admin, B2B (Shipper)
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- To enter customer data into a system and checking to ensure data accuracy.
- Ensure all data uploaded in Ninja Dash is accurate and in timely manner.
- Notify any discrepancy or issue in data provided by retailer.
- Able to do filling Return Delivery Order (RDO) invoice and documentation in proper way.
- Prepare daily report RDO to stations.
- To assist superior on other ad hoc tasks.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Analyse and maintain all KPIs given by Ninja Van & Shipper.
- Billing end of month Delivery services and Delivery Order.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- No formal experience required, though any prior experience demonstrating the ability to apply logic driven problem solving skills will be greatly advantageous
- Ability to perform under pressure and solve problems effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to gather data, interpret and develop process improvement
- Ability to solve problems and interact with personnel of various department
Submit a job application