SME Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2021
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management, Communication, Business, or related major
- Minimum has 2-3 years experiences as key account, marketing, and related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Having related experiences in logistics or startup companies, using related tools such as CRM or salesforce, would be preferred
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between clients and the company, especially for SMEs business
- Managing relationship with accounts by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Managing communication between customer and internal team
- Responsible for administrative and report task that is related to sales activities
- Ensure the overall order process of accounts by work closely with the internal team
Submit a job application