Implant Coordinator (Kedah)
Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia
Posted on Friday, August 6, 2021
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Assists on daily handover from 3PL Warehouse to Ninja Van Route to Market (RTM) department
- Managing and coordinating shipments to RTM Ninja van stations.
- Assists on all process from handover to documentation with 3PL Warehouse.
- Assists to ensure no backlog or delay in shipment every day.
- Ensure the RTM handover process flow following the SOP and coordinate middle-mile truck to correct end stations.
- Assists in input data into the management system and consolidate.
- Assists in customer feedback on the shipment status and maintain a cordial relations with 3PL partners.
- Relationship to build future business.
- Assists in managing all invoices and handover form for record purpose.
- Ensure return invoice and delivery invoice from RTM stations given is correct and tally with 3PL Partner warehouse every day.
- Keep track and record the delivery invoice and return invoice given by RTM stations to make sure invoice is correct and tallied on daily basis.
- Ensure during handover process, implant team has fulfilled the designated specification based on SOP.
- Check regularly with warehouse team to ensure their process smooth, gunny in good condition, destination is correct, besides we also counter the feedback from agents.
- Ensure no backlog or delay in shipment.
- Record all the shipment that are going in and out in details via Google sheet.
- Be the central point of contact
- Liaise with the 3PL Partner warehouse team and station team to ensure that all shipment was in good condition during handover at departure area and arrival at destination OTIF(On time in full).
- At least a diploma/degree in any field
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the transport/ warehousing/ logistics field related but fresh graduate are welcome
- Must be well versed in Warehousing and Logistics process.
- Logistics/third party logistics (3PL) industry know-how and background, Conversant with commercial processes and operational viabilities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are necessary, strong team player.
- An independent performer, he/she must be motivated and resilient, with an ability to deal with difficult customers and deliver even under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and examine regulations required.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia required.
- Highly proficient in MS Office or Google Docs platforms
- Ability solve problems effectively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Submit a job application