Sales Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2021
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Sales Operations Manager will be ensuring compliance of the sales team to the Salesforce best practices while overseeing roll-out of product changes and other sales ops initiatives.
- Drive Sales Operations best practices and initiatives.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve sales operations and ensure alignment across the business.
- Act as a product champion and collaborate with senior management to drive success across sales operations.
- Review sales processes through analysis of historical and current sales data to identify key problems in sales productivity.
- Design or improve upon existing processes to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the sales teams.
- Target / Goals : Ensure that deliverables are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Design and execute development programs dedicated to boost the sales team’s performance.
- Design and execute the sales incentive scheme together with senior management.
- Ensure that the sales team has good knowledge of Ninja Direct’s products.
- Target / Goals : Team performance and productivity (acquisition, retention and GMV
- Ensure data completeness in the CRM system and review operational records to ensure data accuracy for sales and lead gen teams.
- Target / Goals : Data Completeness, data accuracy, average response time.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, communications, or other related fields.
- At least 4 years experiences in related fields
- Experiences in logistics industry would be preferred
- Experiences in managing a team as a Sales Operation Manager and/or Sales Manager
- Experience in sales planning, CRM, account management or customer service areas
- Proficiency in CRM management, preferably Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in Google Suites
- Proficiency in English Language
- Product Knowledge
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience in Employee Trainings
- Problem Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management and Coaching
- Communication, Active Listening, Problem Solving, Creative Thinking
Submit a job application