SME Sales, Assistant Manager
Sales & Business Development
Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, August 12, 2021
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
SME Sales Strategy
- Collaborate with management on driving Ninja Direct’s SME sales strategy.
- Develop a keen understanding of our key customer segments and their business needs to drive customer value and market competitiveness
Team & Pipeline Management
- Ensure productivity of the SME account team through daily tracking of activities and performance.
- Ensure that the SME sales pipeline remains healthy by ensuring that all opportunities are being followed up upon.
- Develop sales executives’ understanding on key sales frameworks and important product knowledge
- Target / Goals : Team Productivity KPIs,Team revenue targets
Execution of Commercial Initiatives
- Assist Management in executing various commercial initiatives for Ninja Direct
- Target / Goals : Ensure that implementation of initiatives is smooth and delivered in a timely manner.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University
- Minimum 3 years in a sales, sales management or business development role
- Proven track record of managing successful sales teams.
- Strong knowledge of sales pipeline management and B2B sales a must.
- Knowledge on international logistics and freight forwarding preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proficiency in English Language
- Product Knowledge
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Problem Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management and Coaching
- Communication, Active Listening, Problem Solving, Creative Thinking
Submit a job application