Field Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2021
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Field Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting sales revenue objectives at a sales territory or portfolio level via retention, development, and acquisition activities, by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting new business opportunities.
- Develop and aggressively win new customer opportunities
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a ‘personalized service’
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing the attrition rate, and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers and develop and penetrate existing accounts for growth and improved Share of Wallet
- Prepare weekly updates on pipelines and target achievement and review of opportunities and business plan
- Provide regular updates and resolution on business challenges, customer satisfaction, and account receivables
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional collaboration, ensuring high quality of service is delivered
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact, by liaising closely with the relevant departments within Ninja van to ensure that their queries, problems, or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Ensure cooperation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force
- Ensure all customer agreements are cost-sensitive so as to ensure a suggested minimum pricing tariff is set and adhered too. Any deviations from this tariff require management’s agreement and justifications.
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers. All non-sales activities or diversionary activities could be supported by support functions.
- Produce information for management necessary to evaluate performance vs. key performance indicators
- Meet regularly with Marketing and Sales management to evaluate the personal sales plan/strategy
- Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience
- Prefer someone from an e-commerce or logistics background
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Customer Orientation
- Focused on identifying and understanding the needs of customers.
- Expresses and acts on the desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Planning & Organizing
- Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives.
- Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Data Analytics competencies
- Amenable to report in Makati and do field sales activities in Greater Manila Area
Submit a job application