Outbound Team Lead
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2022
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
This position is responsible to make sure all Outbound process including Picking, Packing, and Handover to 3PL are going smoothly and follow the SLA requirement as well as Manpower Planning based on Staff Productivity
- Responsible for achievement of Outbound SLA
- Responsible on Effective manpower allocation and productivity
- Responsible for Managing Supplies and Consumables
- Responsible for Managing 3PL Partner
- Bachelor degree, from Any major (preferable from reputable university)
- Having experience to work in Logistic/ Supply chain for a year
- Well skilled in Microsoft excel
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills
Submit a job application