Lead Quality Release Engineer
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are seeking an outstanding Lead Quality Release Engineer, to own the end-to-end testing process for OwnBackup’s main product. As the process owner you will be responsible to define the testing plan for every new release, coordinate testing execution with multiple stakeholders, and lead the Go/No-Go review.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Monitor overall product health through end-to-end testing processes
- Work with dev teams to analyze and fix issues
- Create and maintain CI testing pipelines
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Drive test coverage improvements
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Maintains the release branches in the source control
- Responsible for release readiness (code freeze, release validation, reporting and dashboards etc.)
Your Work Experience
- BSc. in computer science or an equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience as testing engineer of SaaS products
- Experience in executing End-to-End testing process - planning, execution, reviewing and reporting
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, and Kubernetes
- Working experience with CI and git - running pipelines, maintaining CI scripts
- Experience with Python and Selenium - big advantage
- Experience with large-scale production systems
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Leader, team player, fast learner, and has a “get things done” attitude
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organisations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.
Something looks off?