Workplace Experience Manager
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With over 6,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As the Workplace Experience Manager you will be the face of OwnBackup’s employee experience. You will embody our culture and be passionate about our employees safety and well-being. You are detail oriented, but also can see the big picture and envision the future. As we grow rapidly, your role will be extremely visible and you will have the opportunity to help us to prepare for the future, while making sure our facilities are spotless, and the office is running smoothly in the present. You will apply your expertise to many different projects that require leadership, coordination, and strong communication skills to see through to completion. You are a relationship builder, a welcoming presence and thrives on making sure the offices are conducive to high morale.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Ensure the office is maintained to the exceptional standard expected for a wildly successful SaaS company
- Strategically plan and execute on future needs as we grow rapidly.
- Ensure compliance with all the company’s COVID-19 protocols as well as compliance with all the health and safety regulations.
- Oversees cleaning protocols and directs cleaning crew as needed.
- Manage facilities related tasks associated with onboarding of new employees.
- Manage general shipments going to our various global locations in conjunction with onsite points of contact.
- Research and implement new cost effective measures for office expenditures and manage facilities budget
- Plan and execute on office events for employees
- Liaise and manage travel arrangements for OwnBackup employees, clients, and candidates visiting the New Jersey HQ
- Manage vendors and property management to ensure services requirements are being met and any issues are resolved quickly
- Manage, order and take inventory of all office supplies
Your Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a vibrant office
- 1+ year of people management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Keen attention to detail and ability to anticipate issues
- Experience working at startup environments that requires hands on management, flexibility and ability to wear “multiple hats”
- High level of professionalism, especially in the face of challenging situations
- Effective communicator both verbal and written.
This is a full time position. The candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with HQ employees. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.