Sr. R&D Program manager
- Come join our Pendo R&D Program Management team.
We have a team of 10 PGMs located globally in Israel, Sheffield and US (Raleigh, NC). This opportunity will be supporting our Mobile IL Squad in the Global R&D Program Management team as a trusted partner who identifies challenges, collaborates and facilitates the most effective solution.We are committed to creating a cohesive working environment that is effective, transparent and motivating resulting in incremental customer value.
- As a R&D Senior Program Manager at Pendo you'll play a meaningful role leading large-scale, cross-functional initiatives/projects, responsible for overseeing multiple scrum teams, and coordinating efforts to achieve a business goal. Accountable for setting goals, and managing risks of initiatives from beginning to end, ensuring a better workflow and more effective communication while creating a clear and transparent plan so everyone can win together.
Program manager responsibilities are organizing all of the key stakeholders and body of related work into a common product area within our Pendo pillar, squad, and/or scrum team structure so we can execute in the best way.
- Partner with pillar leadership to help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and address pillar/squad/scrum team issues
- Oversee Product pillar/squad R&D scrum team(s) for completion of the roadmap, risk management, communication plan, go-to-market activities (in partnership with Product Marketing), manage deliverables, and hold people accountable to ensure business goals are met
- Lead and facilitate key stakeholder meetings such as; pillar/squad/scrum team leadership syncs, initiative kickoffs, go-to-market kickoffs, agile (scrum) ceremonies; such as retrospectives
- Lead initiatives/projects by staying aligned on scope, business goals, operational model and securing cross-functional alignment
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Provide transparency & awareness around issues, risks, metrics, health of pillar/squad/project etc. on an ongoing basis
- Extensive Experience in a leading role in a product development lifecycle (PDLC)
- Must be self-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Knowledge of basic and/or advanced agile methodologies
- Exceptional skills in leadership, communication, time management, facilitation, and organization
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation(s) for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.