Technical Account Manager (Pipeline for future openings)
Pendo's Technical Account Managers play a crucial role by providing proactive, strategic, and technical guidance to ensure customers are able to realize the full value Pendo can provide their organization. Technical Account Managers connect business goals to the solutions in the Pendo platform. They collaborate with enterprise, strategic, and at-risk customers as a strategic and technical expert in leveraging Pendo to accomplish their business objectives. Partnering with the Technical Account Managers ensures the execution of current and future business outcomes to accelerate return on investment and expansion.
Pendo TAMs work on all products and Partner with CSMs, ADs, and others to make the customer successful.
- Own a book of business of customers who have purchase TAM Service
- Learn all Pendo Products
- Create strong customer relationships at all levels
- Create strong internal relationships
- Consult on the Pendo product to deliver customer outcomes
- Impact ROI for assigned customers
- Showcase the value of Pendo
- You will be an internal advocate
- 2+ years of technology implementation, technical consulting or dedicated technical support
- 4+ years in a customer-facing technical role, preferably with a SaaS B2B company
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage customer relationships and develop strategies to drive success with new technologies
- Basic CSS, HTML, or similar web technologies
- Sales Engineering experience a plus
- Technical writing experience a plus
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of many compensation, benefits and other reward opportunities we provide.
Individual pay rate decisions, including offers made within and over the expected salary range, are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company.