Product Development Engineer I - FullStack
Phenom People is looking for an experienced and motivated Product Development Engineer I - FullStack to join our Engineering team in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
As a Product Development Engineer I - FullStack, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our products. You will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting software components. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications and services.
• Design, develop, and maintain software components.
• Develop and maintain web applications and services.
• Troubleshoot and debug software components.
• Document software components.
• Collaborate with other engineers to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in software development.
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 1+ years of Software Development experience in Core Java, Microservices, Mongo DB, Distributed Systems, Data Structures, Design Patterns
- Strong experience in Coding & Designing
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Engineering Graduates / Post-Graduates from premier institutions are preferred. Graduates from IIT, BITS, & NIT are preferred.
● Competitive salary for a startup
● Gain experience rapidly
● Work directly with executive team
● Fast-paced work environment
Something looks off?