Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Take full ownership on the end to end strategy and implementation for all owned partner integrations (e.g. planning, process documentation, budgeting, go-to-market launch, team updates, tracking, and reporting).
- Ideate, develop, launch, and optimize co-marketing and GTM promotions (webinars, content sharing, landing pages, email campaigns, social posts, advertising, etc.) with our integration partners. Leverage our joint brands to drive engagement with joint customers and prospects.
- Lead the development of critical team processes and drive shared messaging that support revenue creation through our integration partnerships. Create strong relationships with potential and existing partners and our partner sales team in order to generate more partner-sourced revenue via integration activations.
- Drive new customer acquisition and existing customer adoption through a mix of outbound and inbound marketing initiatives with our internal sales team and the partners’ sales team.
- Exposure to dashboard setup and implementation and partnerships with the data and analytics team to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling measurement across the integrations partner channel. Develop insights on program performance and identify opportunities for improving outcomes.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to build collateral, sales trainings, playbooks, rules of engagement, and other documentation to educate internal and external stakeholders on our integration partner programs.
What you bring
- Significant **marketing experience focused on integration launches in B2B SaaS technologies and/or the HR industry
- Expertise building and executing GTM plans and co-marketing initiatives with a focus on clearly defined KPIs
- Significant exposure to end-to-end development and launch of API integration partnerships and/or open integration partnerships
- Strong marketing and content creation experience with a portfolio of writing samples, as well as superior verbal and presentation skills
- Prior experience with CRM and sales/marketing automation tools, such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Outreach
- Prior experience with customer mapping tools, such as Crossbeam and Reveal
- You'll report to: Manager, Product and Partner Marketing
- Team: Growth - Partnership Marketing
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritize applications from the Americas (UTC-5 to UTC−08) as this role will be supporting integration partners primarily located in U.S. time zones.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $98,000 to $108,00 plus eligibility for equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (Async) Exercise stage
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a partnership director
- Interview with VP of Growth (optional)
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.