Senior Product Manager, Performance Management
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Vision and Strategic Collaboration: Collaborate to shape the vision for Remote's Performance Management system, emphasizing continuous evaluations. Align with team and company goals, and engage with cross-functional teams to harmonize the product vision with organizational objectives.
- Product Strategy: Create a roadmap for Performance Management, aligning with broader organizational goals and ensuring the product supports managers in helping their staff improve continuously through insightful feedback.
- Influencing People: Collaborate with stakeholders across HR, engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams, providing leadership and engaging senior management to meet shared objectives.
- Product Execution: Define, build, and launch features that enhance the performance management experience.
- Customer Insight: Utilize data, user feedback, and market research to continually refine the Performance Management system.
What you bring
- Experience: Senior-level product management experience, with previous experience in HRTech B2B SaaS, performance management systems, or related fields.
- Product Development: Ability to translate complex performance management needs into a cohesive product, taking an idea from concept to a well-received solution (product-market fit) for a global platform that serves managers, employees, and executives.
- Market Insight: Deep understanding of market trends, competitors, and the evolving landscape of performance management, using data for informed decision-making and strategy (familiarity with modern performance management technology is a plus).
- Agile Execution: Proven ability to quickly define, build, and launch exceptional products that align with both the tactical and strategic needs of managing employee performance.
- Communication and Collaboration: Excellent skills in coordinating with various teams, including HR, Engineering, Design, Sales, and Support, to ensure alignment with both user needs and organizational objectives.
- Data-Driven Approach: Experience in setting, tracking, and analyzing goals to achieve results, with familiarity with tools that help in managing and monitoring performance reviews, assessments, and feedback.
- You'll report to: Director, Product
- Team: Product
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Product exercise and review with a peer
- Interview with team members
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.