Senior Account Manager
Stord’s mission is to make supply chains a competitive advantage with best-in-class port-to-porch logistics combined with the integrated technology that brands need to connect, orchestrate, and optimize their supply chains. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $325M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, Lineage Logistics, and Franklin Templeton Investments at a unicorn valuation of over $1.3 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
About the Account Management Position:
The Senior Account Manager will report to the Head of Account Management at Stord. This role is responsible for owning post-contract customer relationships across our existing clients with accountability for retention, client satisfaction and driving revenue growth. A key area of initial focus will be driving incremental revenue via upsell and cross-sell opportunities at existing customers. This role drives critical business objectives linked back to the company’s mission - Making our customers’ supply chain a competitive advantage.
What You'll Do:
- Learn Stord’s business model and develop a deep knowledge of our products and top clients.
- Own customer relationships at a strategic level, focusing on retention and revenue growth.
- Act as customer advocate within Stord.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business, primarily with the Customer Success team to ensure timely issue resolution and customer satisfaction; Product Management to understand products, share customer feedback, needs and area of opportunity; Marketing for customer communications, sales materials and intelligence; Sales to maintain a consistent customer transition to going live; finance on pricing, invoicing and strategy; and Supply Chain to help continuously improve our customers’ operations.
- Lead key processes such as strategic account planning, customer value / ROI metrics, and customer discovery sessions.
- Execute on overall client renewal process.
- Analyze data related to client performance, identifying trends and patterns, and using this information to make recommendations for improvements
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in strategic relationship management roles, ideally in an e-commerce Supply Chain or Fulfillment company with mid-market and enterprise clients
- Proven strategic relationship management skills
- Deep knowledge of retail e-commerce, fulfillment and technology solutions
- Experience growing existing customers
- Customer obsession
- Critical thinking skills, hunger to learn and grow, curiosity and empathy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport and influence others
- Ability to travel - 25+%
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Stord participates in E-verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Something looks off?