Sales Account Director - US National Security
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
The Sales Account Director for US National Security will join a team driving TRM’s crypto go-to-market strategy in the US Public Sector market. Their goal will be to increase and strengthen our foothold in the space. We're looking for a customer-obsessed, consultative salesperson to own the entire sales process with new and existing customers. This person will be knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency ecosystem and feel comfortable navigating complex US Public Sector processes to close six- and seven-figure deals.
- Account mapping - Connect with all the current key stakeholders within an account and identify what matters to them, what are their potential use cases, who holds budgets, who makes decisions, who influences decisions, who owns which process
- Prospecting - Discover new stakeholders across an account and identify what matters to them, what are their potential use cases, who holds budgets, who makes decisions, who influences decisions, who owns which process
- Nurturing - Own, plan, execute, and/or quarterback activities to nurture client relationships, feedback loops, referrals, renewals, upsells, cross-sells, expansions
- Account planning - Create and execute strategic plans for every account to not only ensure company goals are met across key revenue and churn metrics, but also new growth opportunities are discovered and pursued
- Product & subject matter expertise - Hone TRM product & customer vertical subject matter expertise to enrich every stage of the sales process from demonstrations to trial to customer advisory sessions to innovation workshops
- Customer advocacy - Pro-actively gather and prioritize customer feedback and champion it within TRM
- Loyalty - Develop a roster of happy customers that will refer new prospects, champion TRM, and provide crucial feedback
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience with a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver against net new sales targets.
- Strong customer-facing presentation/listening skills with the aptitude to establish credibility with senior financial and compliance executives.
- Natural storyteller with the capacity to understand customer needs and convey compelling value propositions.
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and/or blockchains.
- Familiarity with regulatory initiatives and changes related to cryptocurrency; understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulatory frameworks.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, growing startup environment.
- Experience selling into US National Security and Public Sector organizations.
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!