Business Development Representative NOLA
Hey there! This is Yalo, and we're on a mission to revolutionize the way people interact with businesses.
Let's be real, when's the last time you had a super personalized experience with a company that truly understood your needs? At Yalo, we're bringing that experience back, by combining the convenience of digital commerce with the simplicity of chatting.
We're not like other SaaS companies who only focus on first-world problems. We're different. Our roots are in Emerging Markets, and we're passionate about bringing amazing experiences to populations that have been underserved for too long. Think about the small shop owner in Brazil, ordering online for the first time. We're here to make that experience the best it can be.
If you're looking for a place to make things happen, learn fast, and impact emerging markets in a way that hasn't been done before, look no further.
Come join us in our mission of improving billions of lives through the power of conversational commerce!
A Business Development Representative is responsible for driving new business opportunities by generating and qualifying new leads.
As a Business Development Representative, you will have a direct impact on the company’s sales pipeline, and act as prospective clients’ first point of contact proactively generating outbound leads through sales-led initiatives. You are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial, and strive for excellence in every customer interaction.
What are the activities of a Business Development Representative?
- Partner closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Qualify leads generated through creative and professional outbound prospecting efforts
- Maintain engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Yalo
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities keeping healthy short, medium and long term sales pipeline
- Participate in relevant sales meetings and provide market feedback based on interactions with prospective clients.
If you meet the next experience, this is your role, don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
- 2+ years of experience in lead generation and sales
- 1+ year of enterprise proven track of experience
- Experience with market research to identify the buyer personas
- Experience crafting relevant and ultra personalized messages for the 1st contact
- BANT for qualifying methodologie is a plus
- Prior experience in lead generation in a SaaS company is a plus
- Knowledge of basic business research tools for Sales including Salesforce and Linkedin Sales Navigator is a plus
- E-commerce sales experience is a plus!
What other skills matter to us?
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multitask abilities, prioritize tasks, and effective time management
- High-level of energy, goal driven, enthusiasm, commitment, self-confidence, and achievement-orientation
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What do we offer?
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Competitive rewards on the market range
- Flexible time (driven by results)
- Start-up environment
- International teamwork
- You and nothing else limit your career here
We keep it simple,
We strive for excellence,
We make it happen
At Yalo, we are dedicated to creating a workplace that embodies our core values: caring, initiative, excellence, and simplicity. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity, where everyone's unique perspectives, experiences, and talents contribute to our collective success. As we embrace and respect our differences, we strive to create something extraordinary for the benefit of all.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal opportunities to individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to fairness and equality is a fundamental pillar of our company.
At Yalo, we uphold a culture of excellence. We constantly challenge ourselves to go above and beyond, delivering remarkable results and driving innovation. We encourage each team member to take initiative and make things happen, empowering them to bring their best ideas forward and contribute to our shared goals.