DVP -Sales (B2B Domestic Origination)
Yubi stands for ubiquitous. But Yubi will also stand for transparency, collaboration, and the power of possibility.
From being a disruptor in India’s debt market to marching towards global corporate markets from one product to one holistic product suite with seven products
Yubi is the place to unleash potential. Freedom, not fear. Avenues, not roadblocks. Opportunity, not obstacles.
About the team and role
The role is for Yubi’s bond platform, YubiInvest, for covering institutional fixed-income investors (AIFs, MFs, NBFCs, etc.).
· Onboard and run coverage of Large, Medium, and small corporates across the rating curve for origination including for structured deals
· Primarily for bond issuances for NBFCs, Banks, Mutual Funds, Alternative Investment Funds, and Venture Debt Funds among other categories of investors.
· Liaise and help structure financial products for the issuer, understand end to end business models of issuers, act as a facilitator and close the deal end to end.
· Drive legal negotiation/documentation with funding counter-parties alongside counsel along with the execution and structuring team
· Run the marketing process for individual deals on the platform and more holistically for the company from a capital market perspective by creating issuer/investor artifacts, engaging in webinars, etc
· Manage existing and potential issuer relationships to increase activity on the platform
· Partner cross-functionally with our Product, Legal, and Risk teams to design products specific to situations, understand the Credit profile of clients to pitch bespoke deals to investors - close deals and optimize tactics as it relates to capital markets
Desired Skills and Experience
· Possess 7-10 years of relevant experience in business development, partnership management and other relevant experience in Enterprise Finance Issuer segment.
· We are looking for candidates with expertise in managing relationships with Enterprise Finance Issuers in the Debt Capital Markets.
· Be brilliant with numbers, analyzing financial statements, interpreting data, and solving problems
· Has a strong context of building and managing business relationships – is comfortable across various levels of an organization (CXOs to analysts)
· Be the bridge between the issuers and internal teams to drive the deal closures
· Demonstrate high level of analytical skills; judge situations and think on feet
· Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly
· Have demonstrated resilience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities while working across teams
· Excellent communication and presentation skill