Senior Executive - Payroll & Compliance
Yubi stands for ubiquitous. But Yubi will also stand for transparency, collaboration, and the power of possibility.
From being a disruptor in India’s debt market to marching towards global corporate markets from one product to one holistic product suite with seven products
Yubi is the place to unleash potential. Freedom, not fear. Avenues, not roadblocks. Opportunity, not obstacles.
Yubi, formerly known as CredAvenue, is re-defining global debt markets by freeing the flow of finance between borrowers, lenders, and investors. We are the world's possibility platform for the discovery, investment, fulfillment, and collection of any debt solution. At Yubi, opportunities are plenty and we equip you with tools to seize it.
In March 2022, we became India's fastest fintech and most impactful startup to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
In 2020, we began our journey with a vision of transforming and deepening the global institutional debt market through technology. Our two-sided debt marketplace helps institutional and HNI investors find the widest network of corporate borrowers and debt products on one side and helps corporates to discover investors and access debt capital efficiently on the other side. Switching between platforms is easy, which means investors can lend, invest and trade bonds - all in one place. All of our platforms shake up the traditional debt ecosystem and offer new ways of digital finance.
Yubi Credit Marketplace - With the largest selection of lenders on one platform, our credit marketplace helps enterprises partner with lenders of their choice for any and all capital requirements.
Yubi Invest - Fixed income securities platform for wealth managers & financial advisors to channel client investments in fixed income
Financial Services Platform - Designed for financial institutions to manage co-lending partnerships & asset based securitization
Spocto - Debt recovery & risk mitigation platform
Corpository - Dedicated SaaS solutions platform powered by Decision-grade data, Analytics, Pattern Identifications, Early Warning Signals and Predictions to Lenders, Investors and Business Enterprises
So far, we have on-boarded over 17000+ enterprises, 6200+ investors & lenders and have facilitated debt volumes of over INR 1,40,000 crore.
Backed by marquee investors like Insight Partners, B Capital Group, Dragoneer, Sequoia Capital, LightSpeed and Lightrock, we are the only-of-its-kind debt platform globally, revolutionizing the segment.
At Yubi, People are at the core of the business and our most valuable assets. Yubi is constantly growing, with 1000+ like-minded individuals today, who are changing the way people perceive debt. We are a fun bunch who are highly motivated and driven to create a purposeful impact. Come, join the club to be a part of our epic growth story.
Associate - Payroll & Compliance willbe responsible for ensuring timely & accurate execution of payroll process& delivery. Ensure 100% compliance to local and global requirements. Shouldhave strong knowledge about the statutory compliances & regulatoryknowledge.
● EnsureInputs Consolidation with various entities/ Conversion (if needed)/ Uploadingincluding corrections of errors and coordination with the stakeholders
● Ensuretimely and accurate execution of payroll & statutory compliance, 100% alignboth local and global compliance
● SupportPayroll Audits
● Closelywork with vendor to administer PF transfers
● Deliverreports / data requirements for Employees / Finance Team / Compliance Teamwithin defined SLA
● Responsiblefor providing inputs to the finance for payroll accounting on a monthly basis
● Supportany initiatives that require Payroll's Subject Matter Expertise or involvement(including Change Requests)
● Supportand Coordinate with Vendor for PF / ESI / LWF enrolment, Shops &Estabishment and payments in compliance to the Local Labor Law provisions.
● Shouldhave sound knowledge on mobility payroll.
● Provideeffective and timely resolution to queries from employees and otherstakeholders
● Understandsbusiness hierarchy, analyze data issues and provide support to the user populationand support the region on all payroll related requirements
● Abilityto work with various stakeholders who manage other downstream systems,especially OHR/ HR Ops tools etc.
● Bachelor’sDegree with at least 3-7 years of experience in end to end Payroll Processthrough a reputed vendor /data entry/ client servicing /customer service role& other tools.
● Strongknowledge on in-country payroll process and statutory requirements for countriessuch as India, Dubai, Singapore andother EMEA countries.
● Stronganalytical skills
● Outstandingaccuracy skills & eye for details
● Customerservice focus with a positive can-do attitude
● Abilityto work within time constraints to meet daily objectives
● Wellversed with Microsoft Excel /Word/Power Point and web-based applications
● Flexibilityto meet customer needs and deadlines is a MUST
● Previoushigh-level transaction processing experience
● Excellentcommunication skills, both written and verbal
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to bean equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, genderidentity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,disability, or age.